Toledo Home Inspections Offers Home Energy Audits and
Toledo Home Inspections
A Toledo home energy audit is the best ways to make your home comfortable, healthier and more affordable
Of course you’d like your home to be more comfortable, less expensive to heat and cool, and healthier, too. But how can you enjoy these three great benefits? The answer is simple. Just take the first step and schedule a home energy audit from Toledo Home Inspections, LLC by calling us at (567) 377-4152.
Schedule your home energy audit and get these benefits:
- A detailed report on the condition (efficiency, safety, proper function) of all major systems: Water heater, Furnace and/or boiler, Ductwork, Insulation and air leakage levels throughout the house, Lighting, Air conditioning, Ventilation.
- You’ll also get our detailed recommendations on what improvements to make, and in what order.
- Our Toledo home energy audit also offers protection from unrealistic energy-saving claims.
- Free estimates for all recommended improvements.
- One call does it all. Toledo Home Inspections, LLC of Toledo can also complete the improvements and upgrades you select. You won’t need to call in different contractors to perform the work.
- A “medical” checkup for your house A home energy audit, or energy assessment, is very much like a complete medical checkup. Both procedures utilize various tests and exams to produce a detailed diagnosis –exactly what Toledo Home Inspections of Toledo (or your medical doctor) needs to prescribe the right medicine.
Don’t guess at what your house needs to be more energy efficient. Taking a haphazard approach to saving energy can cost you money without giving you the right results.
Winterizing Your Home Using Our Toledo Home Energy Audits
As the summer comes to an end there are some chores that need to be performed before winter sets in. One of these chores for winterizing your home is checking the energy efficiency of the house before the cold sets in. Having a home energy audit and sitting down with an expert to see which improvements on you home will save you lost energy and lost money during the rest of winter. Don’t wait halfway through winter to get this done as your home will be seeping out heat the whole time. If you did wait halfway through winter let’s not postpone this any longer.
Protect Your Home From “Single-Solution” Contractors
When you have a complete energy audit by Toledo Home Inspections of Toledo, you’ll know EXACTLY how your house is using and wasting energy and EXACTLY what improvements should be done, and in what order. You’ll be protected from “single-solution” contractors who promise to solve all your comfort and energy problems with a single upgrade (a new furnace, new windows, an attic radiant barrier, etc.).
A home energy audit clear path to saving energy and money.
A Toledo home Energy Checkup from Toledo Home Inspections of Toledo provides you with a master plan to improve your home’s energy performance, cut your utility bills, and create a healthier, more comfortable home.
Your house has many systems that interact. A home energy audit makes sense because there are many devices and systems that interact to determine your home’s comfort, energy efficiency and healthfulness. For example, leaky, uninsulated ductwork (very common) will force your HVAC system to work longer and harder to maintain comfortable temperatures, while also diminishing indoor air quality.
A Toledo home energy audit identifies the weak areas in your home’s energy profile, enabling you to make key upgrades that will have the most impact on energy savings. With an energy audit, you’ll have a master plan for improving comfort, energy efficiency and healthfulness at home.